Computers For Children offers families and communities a host of resources and opportunities.
Please submit the details of your request below or call (716) 775-2346 to leave a detailed message with our staff about your needs & your contact info.
Requests are processed in the order received. Be sure to check your email for confirmation after submitting a request.
General Overview of Services Available
COMPUTER & TECHNOLOGY SERVICES:
- For Children & Families (Donations/Sales/Repairs) Walk-in repairs are not available for Summer 2017.
- For Community Schools & Nonprofits (Donations/Sales/Fundraisers/Repairs/Upgrades/Tech Support)
- For Businesses or Tech Resellers (Sales/Resale/Repairs/Upgrades/Tech Support)
- S.T.E.A.M. Mobile Lab (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math)
- TechMasters Academy (Interactive STEAM concepts)
- Computer Rebuilding, Operating System Basics & Internet Safety (KidCo & School To Home)
- Work Experience Program - Intern & Volunteer Based Technical Experience
- Organizational Volunteer Days & High School Service Projects
- Tours or Field Trips of Refurbishment Warehouse & Technical Labs